Aaaaaaand we’re up!
I feel like I’ve just given birth to a new baby named GriffinEd.org. Before we start actively promoting this new site, I really need your feedback! Please take the site for a ride and see how it works for you, then let me know how we can make it better. There’s a lot of new stuff going on and it’s impossible for us to test it on every conceivable system configuration. Let us know what you like, what you dislike, what’s confusing, etc.
Here are some things to try:
- Download whole albums. For free!
- Make a donation (even $1 is great) or buy CD’s via PayPal.
- Check out the new section just for teachers.
- Print out lyrics and notes for each song. Does it format okay for your computer and printer?
- Play around with it on your phone/Android/etc… does everything work okay?
- How are the load times?
- Is the interface reasonably intuitive?
- What can we change or add to make it better?
The site is still a work in progress and my best tool for improving it is your feedback. Oh, and I’ve been doing some recording recently and hope to start posting new music soon, so come back often!